For almost 70 years, we have been a producer of top quality Hartferrite at the Hermsdorf / Thuringia location. Today, with 80 employees, we are one of the most important manufacturers of magnetic materials and ceramic permanent magnets worldwide.
Facts & figures
- Excellent know-how in high-precision and high-performance magnets
- Materials patents in Europe, the USA and Japan
- Team of experts for materials development and cause research
- Research cooperation with the Jena University of Applied Sciences and the Fraunhofer Institute IKTS Hermsdorf
- Production of 14,000 tons of hard ferrite material every year on 15.000 m² production floor area
- Quality products made in Germany – with high cost effectiveness
- Flexible & simple logistics
- Traditional family-run company at the Tridelta Campus Hermsdorf high-technology site
Quality management and environmental protection
The satisfaction of our customers is our incentive. The basis of all we do is sustainability and responsibility for the resources of our environment.
We are IATF 16949:2016 certified which guarantees the high quality of planning, development, production and inspection of our magnetic segments. Our quality management ensures that all processes and services are in a process of constant analysis and improvement. We work to stringent standards, which are specified in our Quality Management Manual.
„Porzellanfabrik Hermsdorf” founded
The factory in the mid-1920s
First small-series production of Manifer components
Construction of the ferrites building, today’s Tridelta Weichferrite GmbH
Dr. Max Hellermann, eminent authority in ferrite development
View of the location of the magnet production
Modern segment production