Data protection statement
The following data protection statement is made with reference to the use of the website of
TRIDELTA Hartferrite GmbH
07629 Hermsdorf / Germany
T +49 36601 9328700
(hereinafter referred to as Supplier) and informs users on the acquisition, processing and use of personal data. Personal data are individual data about personal or factual relations of a certain or a definable natural person.
The Supplier’s external data protection officer can be contacted at the following address:
Ingenieurbüro für Arbeitssicherheit und Datenschutz
Herr Marcus Pohlack
07743 Jena / Germany
T +49 3641 575993
Please note that data transmission through the web (e.g., communication by e-mail) is not secure. End-to-end protection of the data from unauthorized access is not possible.
1. General information
Every time a user accesses this website, the provider of the platform (or his webspace provider) acquires data, among these:
- the name of the website called,
- the IP address of the calling computer,
- the time and date of the call,
- the data volume transferred,
- the browser type and the browser version,
- the operating system the user uses,
- the website from which the user calls this site (referrer URL),
- the calling provider.
The above data are processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- To improve and to ensure the link to the website,
- To improve the way in which the website can be used,
- The analysis of the system safety and system stability, and for administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing personal data is Article 6 clause 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR. The legitimate interest of the provider follows from the purposes of data acquisition listed above. Personal data are stored anonymously and separate from any other personal data you may have disclosed. References to the identity of an individual person are not possible.
Your personal data will be disclosed to a third party only for the following and for no other purpose. Personal data of the user will only be disclosed to a third party when:
The user has expressly agreed to the disclosure pursuant to Article 6 clause 1 first sentence lit. a GDPR, the processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data pursuant to Article 6 clause 1 first sentence lit. f GDPR, where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation pursuant to Article 6 clause 1 first sentence lit. c GDPR, or processing is permitted by law and under Article 6 clause 1 first sentence lit. b GDRP is necessary for the performance of a contract with the user.
The Newsletter informs users about the website contents and individual offers.
If a user of this website wants to receive the Newsletter, we need an e-mail address to send it to. The e-mail address will only be used provided the user has expressly consented to it pursuant to Article 6 clause 1 first sentence lit. a GDPR. A check of the e-mail address is made to ensure that the user is the owner / authorized user of the address. The data are used exclusively for mailing the Newsletter; the data will not be disclosed to any third party. No other data will be acquired.
At the time the Newsletter is requested, the IP address and the date of the request are stored. This is done exclusively to provide for the case that a third party illegally uses the address and has subscribed to the Newsletter without the owner or authorized user being aware of it. The approval of storing and using the data can be revoked at any time via a link in the Newsletter or by informing the above contacts or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
When the e-mailing list is used, the user’s e-mail address is stored temporarily in the Content Management System. This is done exclusively to confirm the entry in the "double-opt-in” process. When the e-mail address is confirmed, it will be permanently stored in the Customer Relationship Management System. The address remains there until it is deleted by the user (owner of the e-mail address) or the provider of the website. The date when the e-mail address is entered and the user’s IP address are also stored. This is done to contradict a possible claim that e-mails were sent without solicitation. The IP address is not used for any other purpose.
Users of this website can contact the provider by completing the contact form. When contact is made, the provider stores the user’s information on why he wants the contact. This information is not passed on to anyone else. The processing of the personal data is based in the voluntary consent pursuant to Article 6 clause 1 first sentence lit. a GDPR.
Use by Google Analytics (Universal Analytics)
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" (for details about cookies, see above). Information the cookie generates about your use of this website by you is generally transmitted to a server in the United States of America and stored there. Your IP address is anonymized by the _anonymizeIp() method. After anonymization, the user’s link cannot be assigned.
Google uses the information only for an analysis of your use of this website, to compile reports on the website activities and for providing other services in connection with the use of the website and the internet for the website owner. Google may transfer the information to third parties if that is required by law or if the data are processed for Google. Google will in no case combine the user’s IP address with other Google data.
The user can prevent the saving of cookies by appropriate setting of the browser software. You should remember, however, that when you disable the cookies you may not be able to make full use of all functions of our website. By using this website, you agree that the above data can be processed by Google in the manner described and for the purpose given.
By downloading and installing the browser plug-in from http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de you can prevent the acquisition and transfer of user data to Google and the processing of the data by Google. In addition, users can prevent any future acquisition of data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie prevents any future acquisition of data when this website is accessed.
3. Rights of affected users
Users of this website have the following rights:
- Withdrawal of consent pursuant to Article 7 clause 3 GDPR. If you withdraw your consent, the processing of personal data that is based on this consent must be stopped and cannot be continued in future.
- Information pursuant to Article 15 GDPR on the personal data processed by us. This includes the following information, in particular: the purpose of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of personal data or to lodge a complaint against the processing of personal data, where the personal data are not collected by the website provider, any available information as to their source, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about the details involved;
- Rectification of inaccurate personal data or completion of personal data stored by the website provider pursuant to Article 16 GDPR;
- Erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR. The right to erasure can be claimed unless it relates to exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, compliance with a legal obligation, reasons of public interest or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Restriction of processing personal data pursuant to Article 18 GDPR. A precondition is that the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the user, the processing is unlawful and the user opposes the erasure and the provider no longer needs the personal data fir this website but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Article 21 GDPR;
- Right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR. This includes the user’s right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR. The complaint can be lodged with a supervisory authority in the state of the user’s habitual residence or place of work or with the supervisory authority at the provider’s place of business.
4. Right to object
If personal data are processed on the basis of justified interest pursuant to Article 6 clause 1 first sentence lit. f GDPR, the user can object to the processing of his or her personal data pursuant to Article 21 GDPR. Precondition is the existence of grounds relating to the user’s particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, the user has a general right to object which can be exercised without reference to a particular situation and must be implemented by the website provider.
If you want to use your right to object, just send an e-mail to info(at)tridelta-hermsdorf.de.
5. Data safety
While you are using our website, the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in combination with the highest encryption level supported by your browser takes care of the safety of your data. The encryption is normally 256-bit. If a user’s browser does not support 256-bit encryption, the 128-bit v3 technology is used. The encrypted transmission of a page of this site is identified by the key/lock icon on the status line of the browser.
In addition to SSL encryption, technical and organizational safety measures protect the user’s data from accidental or intentional tampering, loss, destruction or unauthorized access. These safety measures are subject to constant improvement in line with technical progress.
6. Recentness and amendment of this data protection statement
Date of the data protection statement: May 2018.
Amendments of this data protection statement may be necessitated by changes of law, requirements by authorities of the improvement of this website and appropriate offers. In that case, the current version of the data protection statement can be downloaded and printed under the URL at any time.